Global Mission Teams
What are Global Mission Teams?
The Salvation Army in the Midwest (Central Territory) offers an opportunity for people involved in The Salvation Army (Salvationists) who are 18 or older one-two week missions experiences through the Global Mission Team program.
The primary purposes of the teams are:
- To establish a partnership between team members and in-country personnel
- To develop awareness of other cultures and The Salvation Army worldwide
- To make an impact on the global work of The Salvation Army
- To foster personal growth
- To encourage consideration of long-term overseas service
Email Missions@usc.salvationarmy.org for more information about Global Mission Team opportunities or to request an application.