In addition to the application, applicants must secure endorsement and recommendation forms as outlined below. It is the responsibility of each applicant to email your corps officer, divisional commander, divisional youth secretary and three additional individuals to ask them to complete endorsements/recommendations on your behalf. Be sure to include the links below in your email! Also, it is your responsibility to follow-up with the World Missions Department to make sure that all required materials have been received by the February 22, 2021 deadline.
- Corps Officer Endorsement Note: If the applicant’s parent is the corps officer, please have a local officer complete the endorsement.
- Divisional Commander (or Designated Divisional Officer) Endorsement Note: If the applicant’s parent is a divisional commander, please have another officer on the divisional staff complete this endorsement.
- Divisional Youth Secretary (or Designated Divisional Officer) Endorsement Note: If the applicant’s parent is a divisional youth secretary, please have another officer on the divisional staff complete this endorsement.
- Recommendation #1 – Teacher / Employer To be completed by a teacher or employer (may not be a relative).
- Recommendation #2 – Spiritual Mentor To be completed by a spiritual mentor such as a YPSM, Sunday School Teacher or Prayer Partner (may not be a relative).
- Recommendation #3 – To be completed by an adult non-relative who can comment on your character, spiritual life and work ethic.
If you are not sure who your Divisional Commander or Divisional Youth Secretary is, or if you don’t have his/her email address, ask your corps officer or contact the World Missions Department ([email protected]) and we will be happy to share the contact information with you!