Qualifications for Applicants
- Active Salvationist (must own and be willing to wear uniform as assigned)
- 18-28 years of age
- Must have the endorsement of the Corps Officer and Divisional Headquarters.
- Visibly demonstrate love for God and compassion for others.
- Proven leadership ability. Successful involvement in corps or divisional leadership.
- Specific skills and experience in teaching, public speaking, children’s ministry, evangelism, gospel arts or construction.
- Evangelistic zeal and a clear personal witness.
- Knowledge of the Bible
- Emotional and spiritual maturity
- Tolerant personality / Even temperament
- Desire to learn / Teachability
- Friendliness / Approachability
- Hands-on ministry and service experience
- Previous missions experience preferred
- CAST applicants should have some prior experience in dance, drama or music
Locations for 2020
We are in the process of securing locations for SMT 2020. Updates will be posted when they are available!
Ready to apply for SMT 2020?
Follow the steps below! Click on each box for more information or to access the application documents.
Questions? Contact us!
Phone: 847-294-2108 Email: [email protected] Website: centralmissions.org Facebook: SA World Missions