Summer Mission Team 2021
Qualifications for Applicants
- Active Salvationist (must own and be willing to wear uniform as assigned)
- 18-28 years of age
- Must have the endorsement of the Corps Officer and Divisional Headquarters.
- Visibly demonstrate love for God and compassion for others.
- Proven leadership ability. Successful involvement in corps or divisional leadership.
- Specific skills and experience in teaching, public speaking, children’s ministry, evangelism, gospel arts or construction.
- Evangelistic zeal and a clear personal witness.
- Knowledge of the Bible
- Emotional and spiritual maturity
- Tolerant personality / Even temperament
- Desire to learn / Teachability
- Friendliness / Approachability
- Hands-on ministry and service experience
- Previous missions experience preferred
Locations for 2021
Social Justice/City Mission Focused Team
-Application Deadline: February 22
-Orientation (virtual): March 20
-Summer Ministry including pre-field training, on-field time, and debriefing: June 14 – August 1
Ready to apply for SMT 2021?
Follow the steps below! Click on each box for more information or to access the application documents.
Questions? Contact us!
Phone: 847-294-2108 Email: [email protected] Website: centralmissions.org Facebook: SA World Missions
Interested in promoting Summer Mission Team? Click here to download a flyer for your corps bulletin board!