What if we could direct World Service giving to help Salvationists around the world to build corps buildings for increased ministry and service? During the 2016-2017 World Services year, the USA Central Territory will focus our self-denial giving on building or improving 20 Salvation Army corps facilities around the world.
How does this work?
Each division, CFOT, ARC Command and THQ will be given information, photos, and resources for one or two of the 20 New Corps projects. It is up to each command and unit to determine how you would like to promote, fund-raise, and educate about the 20 New Corps initiative. If you would like information about your division’s project, contact your Divisional Missions Representative. (If you aren’t sure who your Divisional Missions Representative is, contact the World Missions Department.)
What are the 20 New Corps locations?
- Location-Specific Resources – Click on your division for specific resources relating to your 20 New Corps location. Resources available might include a poster, fact sheet, project information, and family kit.
- ARC – Edinets, Moldova
- CFOT – Tanjore, India South Eastern
- Eastern Michigan Division – Eastleigh, Rhonda, and Kimani, Kenya East
- Heartland Division – Miskolc, Hungary
- Indiana Division – Sirakoro, Mali
- Kansas and Western Missouri Division – Esparza, Costa Rica and Moncada, Philippines
- Metropolitan Division – Caracas, Venezuela and Choloma, Honduras
- Midland Division – Limbe, Haiti and Turks and Caicos
- Northern Division – Kimilili and Lubao, Kenya West
- Territorial Headquarters – Matamoros, Mexico
- Western Division – Cave Valley, Jamaica
- Western Michigan/Northern Indiana Division – Kemondo, Uyole and Lwanzali, Tanzania
- Wisconsin and Upper Michigan Division – Thumbacode and Tiruchendur, India South Eastern
- Twenty New Corps Official Logo – Use this logo to help promote the Twenty New Corps initiative. To download, right click on the link and choose “Save Link As.”
- Twenty New Corps Poster – To download, right click on the link and choose “Save Link As.”
- 20 New Corps introductory video – Use this resource to introduce your congregation or advisory board to this year’s World Services emphasis!
- 20 New Corps progress video – This video tells the story of two of the 20 New Corps projects in Tanzania and Mexico.
- Family Kit commercial – promote this 20 New Corps resource at your corps or during a divisional event!
- Order coin boxes, posters, envelopes, and pledge cards free of charge. Due to limited supplies we are only able to send materials to units within the USA Central Territory.
- Twenty New Corps Resource Kit – This resource kit includes planning information and several fundraising ideas. To download, right click on the link and choose “Save Link As.”
Click on each picture to go to the family kits and bulletin inserts for the specific location.
Resources from the Field
On this page we will post best-practices, fundraising ideas and resources that were created by officers and soldiers on the field. http://centralmissions.org/resource/20-new-corps-ideas-from-the-field/
Show Comments (0)